Downtown Beaufort Kayak Tour
Explore downtown Beaufort South Carolina’s rich history on a guided kayak tour!
Children under 13: $30
Groups: Call for special pricing
Cash and major credit cards accepted.
- History tour
- Movie sites
- Fauna, flora, birds and estuaries
- Paddle through the marsh and creeks of the Beaufort River and Intracoastal Waterway
- During low tide tours we go to the sandbar and throw out a cast net
What You Can Expect for Beaufort Tours
A relaxing paddle with a beautiful view of historical Beaufort. Dolphin sightings are frequent.
What Others Are Saying About This Tour
“We loved the Beaufort waterway and we felt so relaxed. Our tour guide was very informative about the area.”
Typical tours are 2 to 3 hours in length. Shorter paddles scheduled on request.
Schedule & Departure
Tours are year round, and depart daily at scheduled hours (call 615-243-4684 for details & schedule). Downtown Beaufort Kayak tours depart from the downtown Beaufort Day Dock at the Beaufort Marina 1006 Bay St., Beaufort, SC 29902. Reservations are required.
- One full size ocean kayak per person
- Life jackets and paddles
- Safety whistle on jacket
- One cast net per person
- Gratuities (optional, but appreciated)
- Parking Fees
- Beach towels, water appropriate footwear, sun lotion and insect repellent
*Check with your tourguide for exact tour departure times. Weather and tides may effect departures on some tours.
©2014 Beaufort Lands End Tours and Kayak Rentals. All Rights Reserved.